Welcome to Lucie's Pooches Resources!
I'm Lucie, a Certified Canine Behaviour Technician and Trainer (CBTT) with AniEd Ireland, based in Dublin. I created Lucie's Pooches in 2019 to help dogs and their families build
stronger relationships through evidence-based training, compassionate behaviour support, and a better understanding of our canine companions.
Dogs are incredible animals, but living with them is not always straightforward. Whether you are thinking about getting a dog, welcoming a new puppy, navigating adolescence, working through behavioural challenges, or simply wanting to understand your dog better, having the right information can make all the difference.
I believe that training is about more than teaching behaviours. It is about communication, trust, and understanding our dogs’ needs. By learning to see the world from our dogs' perspective, we can support them better and create a happier life together.
Through this blog, I will be sharing practical advice,
training tips, and insights into canine behaviour, covering topics such as
puppy development, enrichment, body language, reactive behaviour, finding the
right trainer or behaviour professional, and everyday life with dogs.
My aim is to provide information that is both evidence-based and practical; advice that makes sense not only in theory, but also in the real world where we live alongside our dogs.
Thank you for joining me on this journey. I hope you find these resources helpful, and I look forward to helping you and your dog understand each other a little better.
Lucie 🐾

Comments
Post a Comment